"...And I have to speculate that God himself did make us into corresponding shapes like puzzle pieces from the clay..."
- Iron and Wine

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Europe Trip Recap: Saintes, France

After our Paris fun we headed to our first festival
in Saintes, France.

This festival was.... interesting.
Let's just say we were all happy
to only be there for 2 days.
But I'll just give the good highlights. :)

But there were some great countries
there that we were happy to have met.

Hanging out with Venezuela and India before rehearsal



This is the usual Ravioli park.
It's not that interesting cause they're everywhere.

Bro and Sis!

India

Peru
These guys were members!

Taiwan

Venezuela

I love this girl.
My feet hurt so she offered me a piggy back.

We saw this guy on our hour long midnight parade
that led to nowhere and was for practically nobody.
At least he had a sweet outfit.

Our awesome band!
We are just the garnish to them.
Unless they mess up ;)

This is quite possibly the
WORST picture taken of me ever.
My sweet husband has impeccable timing.

1 comment:

Erica said...

That picture is amazing!!! Fez captured so many laugh out loud moments of me, it's crazy! Thank goodness for the posed shots :)