"...And I have to speculate that God himself did make us into corresponding shapes like puzzle pieces from the clay..."
- Iron and Wine

Thursday, June 25, 2009

It's Been One Month...

I can't believe I've been married for one month.
It hasn't really been that long.
But one month has FLOWN by!
So many fun and new things.
It's not quite a reality yet.
Just more like I'm playing house.
But I'm a fan of this whole married thing.
I LOVE it.
Thank you for coming to those that could make it.
It was absolutely WONDERFUL to see you there!
We got our wedding pictures back last week.
There's a billion...
So, here is just a little slide show to show how beautiful our day was.
How amazing everyone looked.
How we couldn't stop smiling.
How much I just love him.


4 comments:

Linds Forrest said...

One month already!! That is so awesome! You two are SO CUTE!! And Jenny you looked stunning. Awe... I love that you two love each other so much! Can't wait to see you next week! :)

The Stones said...

Love them!! Your were one beautiful bride!

Bethany said...

love that little taste of pictures. you look beautiful. i want to see more.
love ya!

Becky said...

your pics turned out great! I love your shoes BTW!