"...And I have to speculate that God himself did make us into corresponding shapes like puzzle pieces from the clay..."
- Iron and Wine

Thursday, July 16, 2009

UPDATE!

SOOOO many things have happened the past while.
This will be a small snippet of our adventures
in picture and caption form...

Cousin Megan got married!
Beautiful couple, beautiful day
This was best picture I had...
Co-worker Nelda got married!
I was a bridesmaid
and Fez broke open the pinata!


We went to Moab with Fez's boss Jay.
Fez drove one of his jeeps and I thought we were going to die!
He was an excellent driver though and I'm excited to go again!

You're supposed to go up that?!?

Jay's friend tipped a little bit. It was funny but
if I had been in the jeep I probably
would have said a naughty word.


Annual Jackson Hole Wells family trip
We had the WHOLE family there!
So much fun with the nieces and nephew!
This was Fez and my first camping trip together. Yay!

Hidden Falls at Jenny Lake

Doesn't he make a good cowboy?!
This handsome devil tried to woo me with his smile.
Good thing Fez was there!

We had front row seats!
LOVE the Bar-J Wranglers!

Driving home through Montpelier (yeah mont-p!)
we got this guy! So glad Fez knows about this stuff.
Thanks honey! You were great!


That's it for now!
More stuff has happened (cousin wedding, family reunion, etc.)
but I don't have pictures with me so that's for another day.
Stay tuned!!!

2 comments:

Linds Forrest said...

Fun times!! That man who was trying to swoon you is hilarious!! And that is crazy crazy the jeeping. So cool you guys do that!! Love ya girl! Excited to see lots more of you this next year

Olsen Family said...

Don't know if I'm the only one, but I can't see any of your words! :( Your background is just white, and so are the words.

Glad you guys are having fun and enjoying married life!