"...And I have to speculate that God himself did make us into corresponding shapes like puzzle pieces from the clay..."
- Iron and Wine

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Keep with the pasta

The hubs and I went to Olive Garden last night.
I had pasta for lunch so I decided to branch out.
I'm glad we had a gift card to pay for most of our meal
because neither of us had that great entrees.
They do have great flavors but just not great quality of food.

Disappointed.
Keep with pasta when going to Olive Garden.

On a lighter note we were sat by a group of 5 old couples
celebrating 2 birthdays.

One lady was wearing this:

You could tell she was kind of like "the leader" of the group.
And it was her birthday as well.

Listening to the group talk about politics,
repeating things 17 times because they can't hear each other,
and having "another engagement to be to" was quite amusing.
They were just too cute.

Made me wonder how they all knew each other.
And made me wonder who I'll still get together with when I'm,
as birthday girl #2 put it "turning 58 reversed".

One thing for sure is I am looking forward to getting there.

1 comment:

Marissa said...

I'll be right there with you sista!!! But only if we can have hats like theirs. Woohooo! Those are awesome!