"...And I have to speculate that God himself did make us into corresponding shapes like puzzle pieces from the clay..."
- Iron and Wine

Sunday, November 11, 2012

Sunshine

These are even bigger now and there is so much sunshine radiating from my corner it's hard to be down and gloomy. Such radiant orange and purple color and those daisies? Don't you think daisies are the friendliest flower? (name that movie!)


This was the prayer of my sweet niece the other day:

"Bless Aunt Jenny because her heart is having a rough time. 
Bless her that she will be okay."

The faith of babes is with me.
How can I be anything but optimistic with that?

3 comments:

Ann said...

They love you so much! Heck, We love you so much! Just want you to get better. :)

Marissa said...

You've Got Mail! Nailed it. Love you.

Tim and Heidi said...

So sorry you have to go through this Jenny. Wishing you the best in the days to come. I used to work for the Heart Center at St. Mark's if you need a good doc I could recommend someone if you need it!