"...And I have to speculate that God himself did make us into corresponding shapes like puzzle pieces from the clay..."
- Iron and Wine

Saturday, June 5, 2010

I can dream, right?

I love television.
LOST, Alias, Friends, 24, and SYTYCD
are just a few shows I have been HOOKED on.

Lately?
Pretty much anything on HGTV or the DIY Network.
I am HOOKED.

I love seeing the transformations,
quick tips and advice,
how easy things can be,
and all the creative ideas they come up with.
It's like magic.

It really, REALLY makes me wish I had a house
that they could come work their magic for me.
I am so indecisive because I just like it all
that I would be a GREAT candidate.
But maybe I could try and see if
I have just a fraction of my own.

One day it will happen... one day...
Until then I can dream, right?

3 comments:

Katie said...

I'm obsessed with HGTV!!!

Katie + Zach said...

HGTV is SO addicting. I feel for you. You see one idea on TV and think..."I CAN DO THAT!" The next thing you know you're at Home Depot....

Good luck! Your place will be amazing!

Jodi said...

Yes you can! I love HGTV!!!!