"...And I have to speculate that God himself did make us into corresponding shapes like puzzle pieces from the clay..."
- Iron and Wine

Thursday, June 24, 2010

What did I do last night?

Oh, not much.
Just watched about 2 hours of this

and this

by myself.

I'm not sure why but I just got hooked.
I would laugh and laugh
and then be on the edge of my seat.

It was intense.
And exhausting.
I slept real good.

I remember watching American Gladiators as a kid
and dreamed of being on the show.
Now that I see it again there is NO way
I would ever be on the show or even want to.
(They all look kinda nasty really)

Silly childhood dreams.
But it was still an awesome show!

P.S. I also went to the reception of a dear friend.
They were beautiful, it was a gorgeous night,
and I loved catching up with friends.
Congratulations to Evan and Amanda Tolman!!!

4 comments:

Linds Forrest said...

Whose line is it is the bomb! So funny!!

Marissa said...

You make me laugh!! I think every kid dreamed of being on American Gladiators..you would totally rock at the one where they have to dodge the tennis balls.

PumpkinPeters said...

I LOVE Whose Line is it Anyway, but can't find it. On what channel do you watch it?

Becky said...

Jenny, this post cracked me up! I rememeber spending nights watching "Who's line"...I love that show! They're all funny, but Wayne Brady is my favorite.
I also grew up watching the American Gladiators. It is addicting to watch. Thanks for the reminder of fun memories!