"...And I have to speculate that God himself did make us into corresponding shapes like puzzle pieces from the clay..."
- Iron and Wine

Friday, July 2, 2010

Not too shabby

This week has been pretty eventful...

* Went swimming and got my first sunburn of the summer

*Went to the Eclipse party with some awesome women, got glitter hair, ugly nail polish, crazy photobooth pictures, and just had a blast

*Saw Eclipse. MUCH better than the first two movies

*Family left us to go to Jackson Hole for family reunion. Tear...

*Saw Toy Story 3... LOVED. IT.

*Packed Fez and I into one suitcase for 3 weeks. Miracle.

*Ate a yummy meal at Cheesecake Factory because I'm not sure when my next really yummy meal will be

*Did sealings at Draper Temple. BEAUTIFUL.

*Leaving tomorrow morning for Greece
:)

No comments: