"...And I have to speculate that God himself did make us into corresponding shapes like puzzle pieces from the clay..."
- Iron and Wine

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Halloween

I know its real late but I had to do it because I said I would.
Even if no one cares except me.

Fez and I dressed up as ninjas this year.
He was amazing at being creative with our hand guards and making our nunchucks.
It. was. awesome!

We went to the SLCC Bookstore for lunch. They throw a great party each year and everyone dresses up. Here we are with the Queen of Hearts, Alice, and Minnie Mouse.

(Thanks for the picture Ann!)

We carved pumpkins with the Alama's Friday night. Everyone did a great job on their designs, especially Isaiah!


Saturday we went to a Halloween party with some friends and played a peanut on a string game and some Minute to Win It's. I'm lame and didn't take any pictures but it was a fun night to be with friends all dressed up!

No comments: