"...And I have to speculate that God himself did make us into corresponding shapes like puzzle pieces from the clay..."
- Iron and Wine

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

I'm an Auntie again!



Max Kapena (Captain) Alama

Elizabeth Kalake (Grace) Alama

Born November 13, 2010.

It was such a joy to meet these beautiful babies. It's been a while since there have been little babies around and now they are coming out everywhere! I love it! These little ones bring such a joy already. They are hard work but there is so much more love that makes it ALL worth it.

I couldn't help but just look at them and smile. I pondered about them just being with our Heavenly Father and what He might have told them. I wondered what kind of world they will be brought up in and how strong they must be to be left for the last days. It made me feel that much closer to heaven.

Congratulations Jono, Jodi and Isaiah!

1 comment:

Jodi said...

Thanks for everything, these babies are so blessed to have such a great Aunti and Big Truck:)