"...And I have to speculate that God himself did make us into corresponding shapes like puzzle pieces from the clay..."
- Iron and Wine

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Cupcakes

Remember this post?

I completely forgot about it.

But this girl didn't.

(This is Jessica and I dressed up for the Muse concert)

She had "Make cereal cake for Jenny"
on her to do list since that day.

Some friends met up for lunch a week ago
and along came Jessica with this in her hands.


Seriously?
I can't believe she made those!

She felt bad it "wasn't actually a cereal cake"
but I couldn't care at all!

I can't believe she (1) actually had it on her to do list
and (2) ACTUALLY DID IT!

Thanks Jess!
What a good friend.

2 comments:

Shelby Osmond said...

Agreed! She is a good friend and very talented! Ps Love the picture of you two! lol you guys look hot!

Ann said...

One Lucky Girl!