"...And I have to speculate that God himself did make us into corresponding shapes like puzzle pieces from the clay..."
- Iron and Wine

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Successful Saturday

I love flowriding!
It is so fun!

Fez and I went to Flowrider with my friend Erica
and his friend Rowdy a couple Saturday's ago.

We crashed a lot.
Laughed a lot.
Improved... a little.

Actually my last run was AMAZING!!! I've never stayed up for that long without falling. Glad I got to finish on a high note because the time before that I crashed and the board hit me right on my tail bone. I had a bruise and a scab to prove it but you'd just have to take my word for it cause I wouldn't show you anyway...

I was pretty sore for a couple days afterward
but it was worth it.
It always is.

Afterward we spent about 2 1/2 hours wandering
Smith & Edwards
.
If you ever pass it along your travels make some time to stop.
The store is giant! And has everything!
I dare you to leave without buying at least one thing.
We have yet to do it.

Flowrider + Smith & Edwards = Successful Saturday

2 comments:

Marissa said...

HEY!!! There's an indoor surf thing in Provo now! It's at the Provo Beach Resort. It's a new place in the Riverwoods.

Erica said...

That was the best Saturday ever!! I still need to blog about it, but I totally got whiplash and had SO much fun. Thanks for the good times!