"...And I have to speculate that God himself did make us into corresponding shapes like puzzle pieces from the clay..."
- Iron and Wine

Monday, November 16, 2009

Come on and Dance!

... Just not like the girl in this video.
I have been like her many times in my life.

Alone in your room.
The music comes on.
You feel it in your bones.
You can't help but dance!!!

But I would never,
Never,
NEVER
tape myself.

Things happen that can be embarrassing.
Like this video.

But I am oh so grateful that she decided to tape herself.
It gave me a good 5 minutes of replaying and
Laughing Out Loud.

(Please don't judge me and think I'm a horrible person.
But I really did think this was hilarious.)



3 comments:

Becky said...

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

Chris & Natalie said...

That video is HiLariOus! I did not expect that ending at all...I'm still busting a gut!

Joshua Rowley said...

Finally, someone who's a worse dancer than I am!