"...And I have to speculate that God himself did make us into corresponding shapes like puzzle pieces from the clay..."
- Iron and Wine

Thursday, November 5, 2009

I'll be your Snack Pack

Distractions.
They are EVERYWHERE.
For those that don't know me, let me tell you this:

I am VERY easily distracted.
VERY.

Like right now.
I'm at work and was doing so good on getting
the annual report going
(I've never even seen one in my life)
and the boss wants to go to lunch.

SWEET.

Free lunch.

We get back and I have every intention on
getting back to work on this report.

What have I been doing the past 45 minutes???

Catching up on blogs.
Checking facebook.
Laughing atAwkward Family Photos
and People of Wal-Mart.
Skyping.
And having a treat: a snack pack.


I love them all.
(except tapioca. nast.)

Can I get you a spoon for that?

NO.
I'll eat mine with the lid thanks.

2 comments:

Fez said...

Would you like to check that carry on luggage sir?

No, I think I'll eat.

Janessa said...

That's funny! I totally have days like that!