"...And I have to speculate that God himself did make us into corresponding shapes like puzzle pieces from the clay..."
- Iron and Wine

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

New Moon

I read the Twilight series.
Liked the books.
A lot really.
Even found myself caught up a little in the
fantasies of having a vampire boyfriend.
In reality, I would probably be FREAKED out.
But luckily, it's not reality.

I saw Twilight.
I liked it.
Wasn't bad, but not really my favorite either.
I had a hard time getting past Edward and Bella's acting.
They are the main characters,
which makes this difficult,
but I half expected it.

I saw New Moon.
I did like it.
Had a great time hanging with the girls.
It's been a while since I've read the book so it was
a great reminder of what happens.
Still not believing Bella or Edward.
But Jacob?
I am becoming quite a fan.

P.S. For all you Twilight/New Moon fanatics and haters alike,
this is pretty hilarious...

My Rejected New Moon Screenplay

2 comments:

Janessa said...

I couldn't have said this better myself.... SERIOUSLY!

Brandi said...

I'm so with you Jenny! Bella and Edward ruined New Moon for me! I wasn't a big Jacob fan when reading the books, but he is growing on me!