"...And I have to speculate that God himself did make us into corresponding shapes like puzzle pieces from the clay..."
- Iron and Wine

Monday, August 9, 2010

International Days

First off...
Camping was AWESOME.
A little post will be coming soon.

Secondly...
I have a crazy week coming.
Starting in about 20 minutes.
Actually it started last week but whatever.

INTERNATIONAL DAYS
is in South Jordan this week!

Do you get the Deseret News?
If so please take a look on the front page of the Life section.
You WILL see my happy face, in a Clog America costume,
from a performance in Turkey.
The photo was taken by my amazing husband.

If you do not receive the Des News
here is a link...

Need an activity or two to attend this week?
Here is a link to our schedule of events

I am SUPER excited to see Czech Republic,
China, Nepal, and Korea perform.
Oh, and of course Clog America.

See you this week some time!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

So cool! I actually saw you in the paper before I read your post. Looks like fun - reminds me of my college days.

Brandi said...

You survived International Days! All of your hard work paid off Jenny, it was lots of fun. I'm glad I got to see you so many times this week. Love ya!