"...And I have to speculate that God himself did make us into corresponding shapes like puzzle pieces from the clay..."
- Iron and Wine

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Photo on my Mind

I've thought of doing this a while ago and
just never did it.
Then decided, why not?
Because it will take commitment and a tiny bit of work.
How lazy can I be?

Each week I will post a picture that I love.
That I've been thinking about.
That means something to me.
That is funny.
That Fez took with his mad skills.
That has just been on my mind.

I hope to keep this up.
It could be fun.
Give me something to really do on this here blog.
Maybe I'll post more interesting things
by doing this as well... We'll see.

So for this week I am going to start with one my most favorite photos Fez has taken. I loved it from the instant I saw it. I love the tiny bit of grass at the bottom, the leaves in the window and the not so perfect colors and condition of the building. He printed and framed it for me for my birthday and I love it.

And now here it is for your viewing pleasure.
Enjoy :)

1 comment:

Marissa said...

I love the idea! I need to come up with something clever....
PS-TOTALLY had your blog background as mine the other day...and then for whatever reason I decided to switch it. I now know why. Love you oodles!!