"...And I have to speculate that God himself did make us into corresponding shapes like puzzle pieces from the clay..."
- Iron and Wine

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Happy, Happy Birthday!

Today is the day of birth
for two of my favorite people!

Marissa King!
I still call her Marissa Neumann sometimes but she still calls me Jenny Wells so it's all good. Senior year of high school we clicked and became great friends. Two years later I came to live with her and her roommates in Orem and had the BEST year! She has been a huge blessing in my life. She taught me everything I know about activities/events, we laugh non-stop, can be completely honest with each other, and always pick up right where we left off.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARISSA!!!

My mother!
Where to even begin... she is a rock in our family, sacrifices constantly, gives and gives and gives some more, and always has a smiling face. With us being the girls of the family we have really stuck together and I wouldn't have it any other way. I hope one day I can look back on my life and see that I have become a fraction of who she is. Love you!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM!!!

1 comment:

Marissa said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAMA LAUNA!!!

Dear Jenny Wells Alama,
You are my bestie. And I miss you greatly. I was sitting hear at work trying to find something to waste time because I need a little break and thought..."I should update myself on Jenny's life." You are much to nice. I sure do love you!!!!

Love,
Marissa Neumann King