"...And I have to speculate that God himself did make us into corresponding shapes like puzzle pieces from the clay..."
- Iron and Wine

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Photo on my Mind/Still waiting...

Last August (2009) I made a blog post entitled
Remember the time...
basically stating we had won a trip to Maui.
What a dream right?!?

Well, it STILL is.
After more than a year of emails, phone calls, messages,
text messages, and threats I believe we have talked to
Mr. Kenny North a whopping 5 times.
And that's being generous.

Don't you love it when people ignore you
and ignore you and reject your call
(cause you can tell when they do)
over and over again?

I sure don't.
And I'm getting sick of it.

I am a nice person.
I don't like confrontation or being mean to people.
But I am about to the point of tracking this guy down,
busting down his door and making him pay up.

(Ok, maybe I wouldn't REALLY do that
but sometimes I feel like it!)


Isn't there some law against false advertising
or mail fraud or something like that
we can pin him on or threaten him with?

If you or anyone you know have any suggestions
our ears are open wide.

With all that being said this is the photo that has been on my mind as of late.
SIGH...

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

Hey Jenny! I have to admit that I blogstalk you every once in a while to see what you're up to... don't know the story, but I say you Get Gephardt! :)