"...And I have to speculate that God himself did make us into corresponding shapes like puzzle pieces from the clay..."
- Iron and Wine

Monday, October 4, 2010

i love conference

I look forward to it with excitement and solemnity.
We were lucky enough to attend BOTH sessions on Saturday.
(THANKS AGAIN MEGAN!)
It was wonderful!

By the end of the Saturday morning session my cup was overflowing already. I'm glad I took notes because I wouldn't have been able to remember everything I heard and felt. I was inspired in so many aspects of my life. I was able to prioritize and make some goals. I had felt for the past couple weeks that I was missing something or needing to do something and conference gave me more than enough answers.

I am so grateful for leaders of our church who are truly inspired not only in what they say but how they say it. I know they are led by a loving Heavenly Father that knows the hearts of His children. Even though life is tough and I get down I know He hears my prayers and answers them as He did this weekend.

I am excited to listen and read them again soon.

1 comment:

Becky said...

I love conference too! I'm always sad when it's over. It's great to go into it with questions...because they ALWAYS get answered!