"...And I have to speculate that God himself did make us into corresponding shapes like puzzle pieces from the clay..."
- Iron and Wine

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Reunited...

...and it feels so good!

San Francisco was a blast!
Lindsey was a great host and took me everywhere!

Friday we went to The Stinking Rose. Lots and lots of garlic which made for great jokes the rest of the weekend but it was real good! We walked to Ghiradelli Square and had yummy pumpkin spice caramel square samples and ice cream. I heart San Francisco already.


Saturday we had a lazy morning and the headed to our performance. We always have a great time performing. It's what we love to do! Wearing the costumes that I usually wear in a foreign country made me REALLY excited to go on tour again.

That night we went to this awesome look out for the Golden Gate Bridge. I couldn't get a real good picture cause my camera is blah so I'm waiting for someone to post theirs. We also found the Full House house, the one at the end of the opening credits with the park across the street. Amazing! We finished off the night with another stop at Ghiradelli Square for samples and ice cream. Yum!

I loved this house!

Fellow clogger and former team mate Stefanie was there with Clog America also. It was fun to all be together again!


Sunday we went to church with Lindsey and who taught Sunday School? Oh you know, just Steve Young. He was a pretty good teacher with some interesting perspectives. Still kinda weird, but cool. We drove around looking at houses (Steve Jobs included), ate a delicious meal of tomato soup and the best grilled cheese sandwich EVER at Fisherman's Wharf, saw seals, lots of boats, and got COMPLETELY soaked!!! We were crazy staying out in the rain so long, but it was lots of fun.




Thanks so much for a great weekend Lindsey! You're the best! It was so fun to hang out and see the city. I loved San Francisco and can hardly wait to go back some day!

2 comments:

Linds Forrest said...

I had such a blast with YOU!! Thanks for letting me drag you everywhere. Love ya!

*The Thomas 3* said...

Oh I loved San Fran! I want to go back someday too! You made me miss it! I love your header picture by the way! So dang cute!