"...And I have to speculate that God himself did make us into corresponding shapes like puzzle pieces from the clay..."
- Iron and Wine

Friday, October 15, 2010

Requests answered

When I said short I hope none of your were thinking "boy short". I would NEVER do that. You know why? Because I would LOOK like one. Some people can pull it off and they look great. I would not. So for those that requested a picture of the haircut here you go:

It's not really too short in the front but it's short in the back! At least it feels really short from all the layers. Especially after having long hair for a while.

So, there you have it!
Hopefully I can still get my wiggie to stay for Clog America performances!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love it! It looks so cute!

Marissa said...

SUPER CUTE!! Love it! Honestly...I thought you meant boy short..glad you went with the length you did. You look great!

Linds Forrest said...

It is SO FREAKING CUTE!! See you Friday! BAAHH!!

Shelby Osmond said...

OH i love it! If I could pull off that haircut as well as you do I would cut mine too... its really cute Jenny!