"...And I have to speculate that God himself did make us into corresponding shapes like puzzle pieces from the clay..."
- Iron and Wine

Friday, January 21, 2011

Not quite asleep

The following conversation took place last night
just before falling asleep:

Fez: "I love you."
Jenny: "Why?"
Fez: "Because you take care of..."
Jenny: "Take care of what?"
Fez: "That wasn't going to make sense."
Jenny: "What wasn't going to make sense? What do I take care of?"
Fez: "I was going to say you take care of tires. But that doesn't make any sense."
Jenny: (laughing)"Yeah, you're right. That doesn't make sense. But I love you too."

If I can get him talking while he's falling asleep
these kinds of conversations will always occur.
They never make sense, but are so funny.
I just love my husband.

1 comment:

Our Fun Times said...

Okay, that is soo funny!! I've totally done that before too. Love it! It was so fun having the week with you here in AZ, dancing it up like mad women. :) hehe Seriously though, you were the bomb.com, and you brought such a great spirit with you. We were so lucky to have you! See you soon
ps Do you think you could possibly email me the pics that Fez took at the Jazz game?
Veva