"...And I have to speculate that God himself did make us into corresponding shapes like puzzle pieces from the clay..."
- Iron and Wine

Saturday, February 5, 2011

I Accept.

I loved this.
I have seen it around but never watched it.
I finally did and am glad no one comes into work on Saturdays because I was fighting back the tears the whole time.

I want to be more like this.
I think I do fairly well at trying to be a good example
but I don't "open my mouth" as much as I would like to.
As much as I should.

One boy says, "To me, to be a believer, you know it's true... You're not afraid to tell people what you know is true because you are a believer."

This is me accepting the challenge to "open my mouth" and
invite more people to "Come Unto Christ".


4 comments:

Jodi said...

thanks for sharing that was wonderful....and the tears were flowing here;)

AZCougarFan said...

You should post this on Facebook

Shelby Osmond said...

Jenny you've always been a good example to me! And you still are... love this post thanks for sharing!

Launa said...

26 active guys! Wow! You are right. We need to open our mouths. Thanks for sharing. And I am glad I wasn't at work when I saw it. The Spirit touches your tear ducts!