"...And I have to speculate that God himself did make us into corresponding shapes like puzzle pieces from the clay..."
- Iron and Wine

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Cruisin' the streets

Last summer Fez REALLY wanted to buy a motorcycle. He figured out how much money we could save on gas and how much it would help his truck last and etc... etc...We had a lot of fights because in my head everything he was saying was logical and made sense for us to do it but in my heart I could NOT say yes. I couldn't figure out why either... Until Fez was laid off (I was laid off only 3 months prior so we were both jobless) . Oh... so that's why we shouldn't buy a bike.


In December Fez started working for Lake City Corporation as a Project Manager and Estimator. He drives TONS going to different job sites plus, being in school at night he can't take the bus because the route stops before he's done with class. I realized he was probably going to bring up getting a bike again so I started to keep it in the back of my mind.


Of course the day came where he brought it up so I was prepared. The whole time thinking about it I never felt even a tiny bit the same as I had before. So, I gave the him "ok" and now, we have a new toy.


It's a really nice bike and he looks for any reason he can think of to take it out. He is also looking for riding buddies to cruise around with so let us know if you have a bike.

Anyone want a ride??

4 comments:

Linds Forrest said...

That's awesome! When we move back we should do a double date and go on our motorcycles! Have fun, they are so fun!

Colin said...

i am so, so jealous. :(

Jodi said...

Now you both just need head to toe leather outfits;)

Launa said...

ME! I want to ride. Now we just have to get a motorcycle to do it!