"...And I have to speculate that God himself did make us into corresponding shapes like puzzle pieces from the clay..."
- Iron and Wine

Friday, February 11, 2011

Chick-fil-a? Yes, please.


Chick-fil-a is one of my top favorite "restaurants"
for these reasons:


1- They have the yummiest chicken nuggets.
Perfectly sized and just delicious!


2- Their barbecue sauce and polynesian sauce
are the bomb dot com.


3- I am ALWAYS treated with the most polite
and happy employees.
They give me a smile and are professional.
Customer service=A+!


4- I personally haven't played in their playplace
but all the kids I know LOVE it.


5- I don't leave feeling like I'm 30 pounds heavier.
Just pleasantly satisfied.


If there was one thing they could work on
it's that their fries could be a little more crispy.
I don't like the soggy ones.
BUT, they are criss cross shaped.
And that is neat.


Even though their cows are can't spell
and that slightly drives me nuts, I find it silly.
Which makes me like them.
And you even more.


Chick-fil-a,
I heart you.

5 comments:

Kawika and Aly and Emma said...

All I can say is...AMEN!! I 100% whole heartedly agree with YOU!!

Becky said...

ditto. Their chicken nuggets and chicken strips are SO yummy! You should try what I do - doable dipping in BBQ and Ranch. First BBQ, then ranch- it's yummy :)

BaconandBitch said...

Agreed. I love Chick-fil-A! I love their customer service. It is the best! Every other business should take a class from them.

Katie said...

Reason #43: Have you ever bought one of their calendars? Best thing EVER. Ricky got me one for Christmas in 2009 (we went there on one of our first dates) and I LOVED it, so I got one for me and sent him one in Chile this year. :)

Jodi said...

We love Big Slide, I mean chik fil a:) too!