"...And I have to speculate that God himself did make us into corresponding shapes like puzzle pieces from the clay..."
- Iron and Wine

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

many faces

After returning home from my trip with the Fab Five to Arizona we promptly took the following pictures:

Oh yeah! Cal-Am Super Stars!!!


Going crazy after 12 hours in the car face.


Crazy excited!


I can't believe I'm putting this one on here.
Gross.


He told me a story. It was hilarious.


Of course we had to take some face shaking pictures.
This is his attempt.


My attempt.

I love random moments like these even if some of the evidence needs to be deleted rather than posted in the blog world.

Whatever... :)

3 comments:

Jen said...

Love your crazy pictures! Random silly moments are the best! love you

Shelby Osmond said...

HAHA you guys make me laugh. I love it.
ps i'm sorry for being such a horrible friend and never texting you back about the frames. I. AM. LAME. sorry but I am home most everyday so if you ever got time stop on by!

Jodi said...

What I love about these pictures is that you have found someone you can really act yourself around and be silly with. That is what I call a happy marriage:)