"...And I have to speculate that God himself did make us into corresponding shapes like puzzle pieces from the clay..."
- Iron and Wine

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

UVU Reunion

I'm real behind in blogging but better late than never right?

A few weeks ago there was a Student Government reunion at UVU for anyone and everyone who had been in Student Government. It was so fun to see friends I haven't seen in far too long, catching up on each others lives and laughing about our great times together. I didn't get pictures of everyone I was so happy to see but these girls are pretty much tops.

Jessica, Shelby, me and Marissa
Jess, Shelby and I were roommates our last years at UVU. SO FUN living with these girls! I'm so happy we were able to live it up in "The Hood"!
Marissa, me and Karlie
My first roomies at UVU and some of the BEST years EVER!

2 comments:

Shelby Osmond said...

Oh Jenny I just loved being your roommate... TRULY a huge blessing in my life. And I love the photos.

p.s How are you SO stinkin small!!! You are just gorgeous!

Linds Forrest said...

You look so pretty!