"...And I have to speculate that God himself did make us into corresponding shapes like puzzle pieces from the clay..."
- Iron and Wine

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Back to School

With everyone talking about going back to school this week
I am grateful that I am not.

No more of this...

No more of these...

No more of this...
(not that I did that ever...)

But since everyone is going back to school and I'm not
that also means no more of this...It was weird coming home to an empty apartment.
I will miss him.
But I am glad he is getting an education.
One that he loves.
It's only for a short time so until then
good luck honey!
You will do great in school and I can't wait to see you
when you come home each day!
Love you!!!

5 comments:

Linds Forrest said...

You are so cute!!! Good luck to Mr. Fez. Hope school goes well.

Ann said...

Oh waaaa waaaaa! J/K I understand all too well! Good luck and start some hobbies now that you have time on your hands. :)

Janessa said...

LOL! Isn't it great to know that although the school year has begun, you don't have to partake in all the mundane crap of getting an education? It totally stinks though with all the extra time you get to have being a loner. My suggestion, new hobbies. Just wait, before long you'll be Martha Stewart.

Katie said...

Not gonna lie, I'm kind of grateful Fez is going to school and you're not. If I had to take that institute class with that weird boy by myself, that would NOT be cool...

Unknown said...

Love how you chose that pic of James Franco snoozing in class... haha gotta love it! We should get together, since both of our hubby's are back in school, leaving us alone to fend for ourselves...