"...And I have to speculate that God himself did make us into corresponding shapes like puzzle pieces from the clay..."
- Iron and Wine

Friday, August 14, 2009

Demolition Derby!

I went to my first ever
Demolition Derby.
So. Fun.
Never thought I'd get a th
rill out of
watching people smash cars into each other.
But I did.
Can't wait for the next one!

The biggest longhorn horns EVER.
Um... yeah. I'm not sure.
Hoorah for cars smashing into each other!
Rowdy and Joshua were really excited about the free t-shirts.I heart Kelsea and Mark.I heart Jessica and Finch.A car got tipped on it's side!
What a way to end the night!

3 comments:

Jodi said...

Who know cars crashing into one another could be fun:) Fun pictures.

Ann said...

I'm sorry but can you say white trash? :) How many mullets were their?

Unknown said...

I LOVE all the pictures! You always take such beautiful pics!
Cash Online Get Easy cash at your door step