"...And I have to speculate that God himself did make us into corresponding shapes like puzzle pieces from the clay..."
- Iron and Wine

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

sometimes i need to slow down

Dear nice lady,

Thank you for stopping into our office today to let us know that there was a Toyota Camry that had been running for 45 minutes in the parking lot while you got your windshield fixed. That was so kind of you to go out of your way and let any associates know, in case it was their vehicle.

Although I feel like an idiot right now, because it surely was my vehicle, I am grateful. And even more grateful that I'm at least not a giant idiot and didn't lock the doors so I could get in, turn the car off, and retrieve the keys.

Thank you again. I got a good laugh and mental check. Have a nice day.

Sincerely,

An almost Giant Idiot, but Idiot nonetheless.

7 comments:

Fez said...

I sure am proud of my wife.

Bethany said...

how does that even happen??

Jodi said...

Thanks nice lady! I am glad everything turned out ok. I think we all need to slow down once in a while:)

Ann said...

Oh dear jenny, I would say you need a vacation but you just had one! :)

Linds Forrest said...

ha ha ha, oh that is so hilarious!! I just love ya. So fun to run into you the other night!! Love ya Jen!

The Stones said...

Are you pregnant? Crazy things like that always happened to me when I was pregnant...

Zak and Weezie said...

Oh it happens, ask Weezie, I have done it like 3 times. *hangs head*