"...And I have to speculate that God himself did make us into corresponding shapes like puzzle pieces from the clay..."
- Iron and Wine

Friday, August 28, 2009

A couple things...

#1
Inside my brain is a hurricane.
Blowing furiously and constantly.
It's been this way since Monday when
my cute, wonderful, partner-in-crime at work
QUIT.
:(I am super excited for her new position, but not so excited
about all the things she left me to do.
I work at a non-profit called Mentors International
LOVE IT.
Our annual gala is coming up and will be a spectacular night.
But I get to plan it.
ALL OF IT.
At least that's how I feel right now.
Need a job for 2 months?
Let me know.

#2
I love my family.
BOTH families.
ALL my families.
I really am so blessed with the immense amount of people
I could call family:
Family

















friends


dance

















EFY

school















Fez and I

How did I get so lucky???
(ps sorry if you are not pictured. i had to do with the lousy amount of pictures in my albums. taking better picture is the next thing to work on... you are in my heart)

#3
I LOVE the gospel.
And speaking of families I am VERY excited for this guy


Tyler is opening his mission call tonight
and I couldn't be more thrilled.
Where in the world will Tyler serve his mission?
I'm putting bets on England South or Texas.

Sigh...
Life. Is. Good.

3 comments:

Linds Forrest said...

You are so cute Jenny!! I loved loved this post!! Good luck planning that big gala. I'm sure with your magic fingers everything will be amazing!!

Brandi said...

Great post Jenny. Pictures say so much!

Janessa said...

So.... Where is Tyler going? HELLO! First this makes me feel old to realize that he's going on a mission. He will forever remain 9 years old in my head. Cute post!