"...And I have to speculate that God himself did make us into corresponding shapes like puzzle pieces from the clay..."
- Iron and Wine

Thursday, August 6, 2009

SYTYCD!!!!

Tonight one of four amazing dancers will be crowned
America's Favorite Dancer!
I am SO STOKED!(Kayla, Brandon, Jeanine, and Evan)

I've never really watched the show before and man was I missing out!
Yes, I even voted last night.
Twice.
(One for me, one for Fez)
That way if America picks Evan as their favorite
I'll know it wasn't our fault.
I know, I know. He's cute and charming, blah blah blah...
but COME ON!
Did you SEE Brandon and Jeanine's solos!?!
What power and control!!!
Kayla does have unbelievable lines and I covet them daily
but no personality or passion show in her dancing.
Oh my, Brandon or Jeanine just HAS to win.

Jeanine and Brandon's war routine. Amazing!

Brandon defying gravity
Jeanine and her passion

All I know is that I am nervous about who America picked.
Keeping the fingers crossed!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ooooohhh.. i'm nervous too! I can't decide if i want brandon or jeanine to win... I'm leaning toward Jeanine... she has the cutest personality and her solo was AWESOME last night.

Becky said...

I'm rooting for Jeanine!!

The Rindi's said...

Hello I just found your blog!! I have to say I am so excited and nervous for tonight too!! I LOVE this show and you have been missing out but don't worry I'm sure it will only get better!! I agree about Jeanine and Brandon did you see his solo last week? Holy cow it was ridiculous but I Jeanine is my favorite!!