"...And I have to speculate that God himself did make us into corresponding shapes like puzzle pieces from the clay..."
- Iron and Wine

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Are Trix REALLY just for kids?

Fez and I went to get a Redbox one night and came home with one.
And 5 boxes of cereal.
They were having a sale and we couldn't resist.

I was real excited when I saw Trix was on sale.
The swirly kind too.

But when I went to enjoy a delicious bowl I realized something...
They are not shaped like the fruit anymore.
Lame.
I didn't think it would matter much really but I
found myself really missing the shapes.

Which led me to think about the Trix commercials.
I really feel bad for the Trix rabbit.
He always looks so sad.
I mean, come on, he deserves some too!
If I were in those commercials I'd sneak him some behind my back.

But then he would have FINALLY gotten some.
So would there be any more commercials?

2 comments:

Justin said...

I'm glad they went back to the pellets and not the fruit shapes.

Classic Trix is where it's at.

Linds Forrest said...

I love this post. That is so lame they aren't in fruit shapes anymore. It was the best to eat every little grape off. BUT the BEST line was ... we got one red box and 5 boxes of cereal. ha ha ha. Oh you are too funny