"...And I have to speculate that God himself did make us into corresponding shapes like puzzle pieces from the clay..."
- Iron and Wine

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Big mouth or little M&Ms?

I received a tube of mini M&M's from a friend during Christmas.
As I was eating them I let my mind wander...

How many minis equal one normal sized M&M?
How many M&M's can I fit in my mouth?
How many mini M&M's can I fit in my mouth?

I decided this should be tried out.
I counted how many were left in the container.
150.
I challenged Fez and he willingly accepted.

Well the tube has been sitting on our counter since Christmas
so last night we finally decided to try it out.

Here is the sequence of events through pictures.




















Look at all that room!
150 sounds like a lot but he probably could have fit the entire tube.
Maybe even 2.

Makes me wonder what we can try next...

4 comments:

Ann said...

Nice hobby, you should try marshmallo's or maybe nuts.

Katie said...

Is this what my life will come to when I get married? Maybe I should stay single...

Marissa said...

I swear we've had that exact conversation before! But, without the experiment..are you sure there were 150? It looks like 15.

Jodi said...

All I can say is, I was an some M&Ms now:)