"...And I have to speculate that God himself did make us into corresponding shapes like puzzle pieces from the clay..."
- Iron and Wine

Thursday, February 25, 2010

YES.

One year ago today I said
"YES"
to one of the greatest men I've ever known.

He had been so sneaky at getting the ring
that when he pulled it out and asked
"Will You Marry Me?"
I was shocked and could only say
"Are you serious???"
I couldn't believe it was happening already.

I then told him he had to get on his knee and ask.
That's just what you have to do.
So he got down and asked me again.
And I said
"YES"



3 comments:

Linds Forrest said...

Awe... how sweet!

Zak and Weezie said...

Is it bad that I don't remember the date Zak purposed? I'm pretty sure he doesn't remember either, so I guess it's not that bad.

Jodi said...

I can't believe it has been a year!