"...And I have to speculate that God himself did make us into corresponding shapes like puzzle pieces from the clay..."
- Iron and Wine

Friday, February 12, 2010

i heart weddings.

On 2/10/2010 one of my best friends got married!
I love going to sealings.
The sealers always give wonderful advice
and its great to reminisce of when I got married.

It was a beautiful day.
She was a gorgeous bride and he was a handsome groom.
And they are SO in love.
The pure, sweet kind.

I am so happy for her.
She has always been one of the best examples
to me of how I want to live my life.

CONGRATULATIONS
MARK AND KELSEA BRINTON!!!


Love, Fez and Jenny

3 comments:

Jodi said...

I love weddings too. I loved Kelsea's colors they were so pretty:)

Linds Forrest said...

Awe... you look pretty. I remember that friend of yours. She looks gorgeous!!

Kelsea Brinton said...

Jenny, you are the most wonderful best friend ever! I googled my new name and found this! (I need to blog more;) I love you woman!