"...And I have to speculate that God himself did make us into corresponding shapes like puzzle pieces from the clay..."
- Iron and Wine

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Clogging and camping... yes and yes.

So I meant to post this about 2 weeks ago but...
basically I'm a slacker.
Here is the update to the post here
about our wonderful weekend!

Competition?
Awesome!
I loved being on stage again.
Despite trying to dance my guts out and
realizing I don't have an 18 yr old body any more
I still felt really good about my performance as well as my team.
We ended up taking an overall in one of our dances
and placed 2nd in the other.
It was so fun!


Camping?
Fantastic!
I really do love camping.
I am no good at starting fires, eating what I can find,
hiking up big scary mountains with nothing to hold on to,
or packing only the essential items.
But I still love it!

Here are a few highlights of the trip:

Pretty canyon

Johnson Arch


Rock or poo???

This is the help we had finding the geocache!
They were super helpers!


Our tent and backpacks. So fun using them!

GIANT strawberry marshmallow =
DISGUSTING.

We found this geocache before heading home.


Beatutiful view of Snow Canyone
where the geocache was.

3 comments:

Jodi said...

Congratulations on your competition that is wonderful. Camping looked like a great time, I am glad you guys had a great time:)

Jason and Kimber said...

I am so jealous that you are doing something dance related. I feel like it has been so long that I could never do such a thing again. I hate the feeling. Congrats on a job well done. Looks like you had lots of fun camping also.

Becky said...

You guys looked GREAT at the competition! It was fun to be a judge.