"...And I have to speculate that God himself did make us into corresponding shapes like puzzle pieces from the clay..."
- Iron and Wine

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

I wish I could hold my breath...

...Because I'm pretty sure something
DIED
in the women's bathroom.

Yesterday I went in there and about passed out
from the wave of stench that came at me.
It was HORRENDOUS!

I tried with all my might to hold my breath
but I found out I am NO GOOD at this.
I've never moved so fast.

Today wasn't much better.
My coworker said she remembered this smell from
when a MOUSE DIED in the sewer.

Mr. Cleaning Man,
PLEASE figure out what that rancid smell is.
I will work on holding my breath longer,
but it has GOT to end!
Sincerely,
Out of Breath

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOL! Are you sure it wasn't poop? haha! I was cracking up reading this post!! Good luck with the smell!