"...And I have to speculate that God himself did make us into corresponding shapes like puzzle pieces from the clay..."
- Iron and Wine

Friday, May 7, 2010

My Project!

About a month ago I took on a project.
Making pillows for our couch.

Originally it looked like this.


Fez and I found a good deal on a black couch cover
and decided to try it out.

So then it looked like this.


I bought 3 pillows, some material and little by little
started sewing them together.
My wonderful mother helped me and
even though we had a few hiccups along the way
the pillows turned out great!

Now the couch looks like this.






Now these aren't by any means professional and could be done much better but I am proud that I pretty much figured them out and did it anyway.

I've always had a desire to be crafty but have a really hard time actually being crafty. Maybe one day I'll get there.

Oh yeah, and tomorrow I'll be in
DISNEYLAND!!!

4 comments:

Kristin Rock said...

Very cute! I wish I was that crafty

Tiff said...

Ok - first, I'm highly impressed. Want to help me do the same?
Second - jealousy! Have fun.

Ann said...

Go Martha Stewart!

Shelby Osmond said...

WOW! I am very impressed! I need to be more crafty