"...And I have to speculate that God himself did make us into corresponding shapes like puzzle pieces from the clay..."
- Iron and Wine

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

One Year Down and an Eternity to Go

It's been ONE YEAR today!!!

SO much has happened this past year and I'm SO happy
that I was able to spend it all with this guy.

He brings out things in me I never knew.
Makes me want to be a better person.
Laughs when I'm being ridiculous.
Compliments me when I look good.
Smiles just because he's with me.
(etc, etc...)

Happy One Year Anniversary Sweetheart!
I LOVE YOU!!!

4 comments:

Marissa said...

AWWWWW!!! That's crazy! Happy Anniversary!

Katie said...

I can't even believe it's been a year!! And TWO years ago we met each other. It's crazy to think of all that's happened in those two years!

Janessa said...

Happy Anniversary! Congrats on one year. Such an exciting day to remember the big day.

PumpkinPeters said...

I was thinking it was around this time (but sorry I didn't remember the exact date). Congratulations on the year, with all its ups and downs!