"...And I have to speculate that God himself did make us into corresponding shapes like puzzle pieces from the clay..."
- Iron and Wine

Friday, December 11, 2009

feliz cumpleanos

Yesterday was Fez's birthday!!!
I know I probably should have done this yesterday
but I think it's completely ok to celebrate at least
one week before and one week after.
So this counts.

I was bummed I had to work but it turned out great anyway.
We went to Carl's Jr. for lunch.
So yummy.
He had his last day of class and his teacher gave them all credit
on the test because it was his birthday.
What a nice teacher.

I was rapidly finishing up a book I had initially
intended to give him before we got married,
ran out of time, forgot about it, then finally finished it up.
(better late then never!)

When we got home from class we ran to Arby's
(another so yummy)
then opened presents!
We played Blokus with our good friends Jenny and Jared a while ago and had a good time. We don't have many 2 player games so it was perfect!

Here is the book I made. It's called "WHY?" and has
little reasons why I love him.
(awe.....)
I think it turned out pretty good.
He has also received sunshades for his truck,
an external hard drive,
a monopod for his camera,
The Dark Knight and X-Men Wolverine, both in Blu-ray.

What an awesome birthday!!!
(By the way his second week isn't up until next Thursday so you still have time.)

1 comment:

Jodi said...

Happy Birthday Brian! It looks like you guys had a great day. Jenny, what a fun gift I love the book, so cute:)