"...And I have to speculate that God himself did make us into corresponding shapes like puzzle pieces from the clay..."
- Iron and Wine

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Look Alike?

Have you ever been told that you look like someone?

I get that a lot actually.
"I look like your friend's cousin's sister..."
But never for any one famous.

After church Sunday a man in our ward
came up to Fez and said,

"Has anyone ever told you
you look like Tiger Woods?"


This is funny because I've been with him at least 3 times
where people have asked him that.

But I don't see it.

Neither does he really.
They both have brown skin and eyes...
so yes they look alike?

When the weather gets better I think he should
dress up like him, go golfing, and see what people do.

What do you think?
Look alike or no?




3 comments:

Ann said...

I always thought you looked firmiliar...:) No I've never thought that. I guess you both do have eyes and a nose. Oh and teeth so in that case I think i look like him too! :)

The Stones said...

I see similarities, but I don't know how much of a compliment being anything like Tiger Woods is anymore! WATCH OUT GIRL! :)

Bethany said...

maybe it's the hairline...

love it. (the blog post, not the hairline...but nothing against the hairline at the same time...)