"...And I have to speculate that God himself did make us into corresponding shapes like puzzle pieces from the clay..."
- Iron and Wine

Thursday, December 24, 2009

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

Seeing the lights at Temple Square
(don't mind my gross face, I'd been sick for three days)

Advent calendar!
Yes, I can be crafty and I made that :)

One of our nativities.
It's so pretty!

Our first gingerbread house.
The roof struggled for a long time
but I think it turned out alright.

Our first Christmas tree!
Full of ornaments we both have received
every year from our parents.
I LOVE IT!


We wish you all a very
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!



3 comments:

Jodi said...

Your apartment looks great. It was fun spending time on the holidays:)

BTW, our gingerbread house didn't have a chance.

Brandi said...

My Mom has given all of a us an ornament every year too. I can't wait to have a tree like yours!

Krysyan Durrett said...

Hi Jenny. just curious is the nativity scene a prediction of something thats coming? ....like in 8 months. haha just though i would make trouble. Hope you and the hubby are doing well. Did i mention you guys are gonna make uber cute babies